Designed to provide today’s Modern Urban Man a show to call his very own
Hey readers! Here’s an exciting new event that has all the manliest of men in mind.
From Nov 22 to 24th, The Gentlemen’s Expo will make its inaugural debut at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Dudes, this is seriously the event for YOU. Cars, girls, tech, power drills, drinks and Mad Men style are what this convention is all about.
With over 10 pavilions set up to cater to different ‘urban guy’ interests, you’re bound to find something you like.
Join a great cause and set a world record!
Over 20,000 attendees are expected over the weekend with $5 from every ticket sold to be donated to one of my personal favourite charities, Movember. On top of this, the expo has been approved to set the record for ‘The Largest Gathering of Men with a Moustache’ on Nov 24th. Now you’ll have something to talk about when you approach that pretty lass at the bar!
Amazing cast of guest speakers
The Gentlemen’s Expo has lined up some heavy hitting guest speakers who will share inspiring, unique and engaging stories that relate to the event’s overall mission statement – “Be More Interesting“. Speakers I’m really looking forward to are Jon ‘Bones’ Jones (UFC Light Heavyweight Champion), Bruce Croxon (Dragon’s Den) and Chef Chuck Hughes (Food Network). Check out the list below for some of the other notable attendees.
Special Guests include:
- W. Brett Wilson – Former CBC TV “Dragon”
- Jon ‘Bones’ Jones – Current UFC Light Heavyweight Champion
- Bruce Croxon – CBC TV “Dragon”
- Jim Treliving – Chariman and Owner of Boston Pizza International Inc
- Chuck Hughes – Canadian Chef
- Todd Shapiro – Radio Personality & Master of Ceremonies
- Firas Zahabi – Former Canadian Muay Thai Champion
- David Grainger – Classic & Antique Auto Restorer
- Rob Rainford – Canadian Chef
- Jessica O’Reilly PhD – Playboy TV Host and Relationship Expert
- Alan Cross – Host of ‘The Ongoing History of New Music’
- Matt Jones – Bourbon Specialist
- Kunal Gupta – CEO of Polar
- …and many more!
If any of this interests you (you were hooked on power drills and girls), definitely check out their website for more info and tickets.
What: The Gentlemen’s Expo 2013
When: Nov 22 – 24, 2013
Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Purchase tickets now at gentlemensexpo.com
You may also like these posts: